- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Read more →
I had difficulties to find ANY proper bird for which the english name "Falcon Hawk" was customary. Which makes the comment about the german name being for "the wrong bird" a bit weird.
The german name makes sense as it directly translates both parts of the word (Falcon = Falke and Hawk = Habicht) forming a sensible word out of it. The s isn't strictly speaking wrong, following grammar rules you would expect it. Seems the official ornithology name lists have decided to not give a fuck about proper grammar though.— The preceding unsigned comment was provided by name (talk • contribs) .