Difference between revisions of "Unzmarkt Militia"
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- You Can Now Play MechWarrior 2 And MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries On Your Browser... Sort Of
- Talking BattleTech Fiction with Philip A. Lee
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Read more →
m (→Officers: - table formatting)
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
Latest revision as of 17:10, 14 June 2019
|Unit Profile (as of 3050)|
Unzmarkt was conquered by Clan Wolf as part of their Fourth Wave of attacks during Operation Revival in July 3050. Trinaries Command and Striker, along with Alpha and Bravo Assault Novas of the Thirty-seventh Striker Cluster, faced off against the Unzmarkt Free Rebel Armored Division. Initially the defenders made a good show of themselves, holding back the two Novas for three days along the shores of the Hester-Kester Fjord. Unfortunately they also ran their military like a democracy, which caused a lack of discipline and effectively doomed their efforts. The division's strong defensive line was quickly breached and the capital Castle Rock seized, ending resistance to Clan Wolf rule.
|Commanding Officers of the Unzmarkt Militia|
- The Unzmarkt Free Rebel Armored Division
- Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 61