- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
I run sarna.net and a few other websites in my spare time. If you have any ideas or suggestions, or want to help out, please let me know!
2016: I am not actively contributing to BattleTechWiki articles, but am always working to ensure the site is running smoothly (including monitoring for vandalism and other problems). I check my talk page periodically if you wish to leave a message. I still intend to get to my to-do's below, hopefully sooner rather than later!
3067: In the year 3067 my ghost will be ruling Ashio. Beware!
History of Sarna.net
I opened sarna.net in 1994 after finding BattleTech 3rd Edition at a local gaming store. Getting into web programming around the same time, this site was born. Eventually, I began searching far and wide for every BattleTech file and tidbit I could get my hands on, and compiled it into the site. The site has gone through several designs, with the core content growing every year. I've put in a lot of time and energy into the site, and feel it's a good resource for the BattleTech community. As of October 2006, I converted all of sarna.net into a wiki with hopes that the site will morph to what the community needs.
Thanks to everyone who helps out!
My current to-do list:
- Clan Remembrances
- Update basic game systems pages from sarna.net (left bars)
- Move 'Downloads' sections to floating box
- Add box images, etc
- Add fluff