Recent Changes incomplete

Pages: 1
FrabbyModerator
12/15/20 06:35 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Once again, the Recent Changes function is ignoring (as in, simply not listing) recent changes.
Today, I edited Dmon's talk page, adding a comment about apocryphal tags. Some time later I saw on the Recent Changes that he responded (two edits listed).

Again a few hours later, only Dmon's edit where he replied is shown in both the Recent Changes and in the History of his talk page, although my text is still there on the page.

This phenomenon was already discussed a few years back. Not sure if it was fixed an re-appeared now or if it was somehow always there. It's obviously nearly impossible to know if/when Recent Changes omits edits, unless you happen to work with a specific one that then vanishes...
Nic JansmaAdministrator
01/03/21 10:52 AM

@Frabby are you still seeing this? Around the time of your post was the server upgrade, and I was chasing down some issues. I think it's been working pretty reliably since then.
-- NicJ
FrabbyModerator
01/05/21 06:28 PM

...maybe?
The problem obviously is that I can't normally tell if the system is witholding information from me. This only becomes evident in the rare case where I know an edit was made (because I made it myself or otherwise am working on an article or talk page alternating with others) and find it won't show up.
Nic JansmaAdministrator
01/06/21 02:02 PM

Ok! If you see it again, let me know and I can dig in right away.
-- NicJ
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 5 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Frabby, BobTheZombie, Cray, Nic Jansma 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3184

Contact Admins Sarna.net