MegaMek

Pages: 1
HuronWarrior
03/31/05 08:33 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
I am starting up a Megamek "club" and am looking for others who want to play. Right now there's three of us with the other two in Europe. Because of that, I'm trying to set up hours that are convient for them. Right now, it's looking like Saturdays, 10AM-2PM, give or take.

During the week prior to Saturday, we'll come up with a "theme" such as 1 medium mech max 2000 BV per player or a group with 6000 BV or whatever.

If interested, please email me at huronwarrior3063@yahoo.com. We plan on starting April 9th 10AM-2PM.

Thanks
Tripod
05/27/07 10:13 AM

i might be interested. i work every other sat, 6:30 am -6:30pm CT and every sun, mon, tue, same hours. i could join on my off days.

what version of MM?

i have .29 stable 10

also, im not all that experianced in using the program but i know my way arround BT : )
TBA
Hellbringer
11/14/07 07:38 AM

I hope this is still valid, I would like to play too. Let me know what times you decide on and I can work something out.
"But it SHOULD be a spectacle! It should be grand and exciting to us all! I'd hate to think that we've become so jaded that we find even our greatest tiumph, resurrecting the Star League, simply one more obligation."
-General Victor Steiner-Davion (First Prince and Archon in exile) 3064
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 17 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 6447

Contact Admins Sarna.net