- Unit Categories
- Other Items of Note
- 26 July 2017: Adopt an Article (or 10)! (Revanche)
- We're all proud of the ever-increasing page count shown on this Main Page. However, there are about 1,373 pages that need our update love. Please visit Sources Needing Updates, grab the indicated source product, update an article, and knock some of those Update Needed tags away.
- 23 July 2017: New Unseen lawsuit? (Frabby)
- Looking for an explanation as to why the newly released Technical Readout: Succession Wars omitted some prominent designs that all happen to be Unseen, fans found that Harmony Gold has apparently filed a new lawsuit against Harebrained Schemes and Jordan Weisman, among others. Line Developer Ray Arrastia stated on the BatteTech Forum that he is "not at liberty to discuss ongoing legal matters at this time."
- 11 June 2017: CGL BattleTech Forum back online (Frabby)
- After a two week hiatus, the official BattleTech web presence and especially the BattleTech Forum is back online. The last three days of postings prior to the outage have apparently been lost. The BattleCorps site remains offline.
- 22 May 2017: 2016 Founder's Awards (Nicjansma)
- The BattleTechWiki Founders Awards are here! 2016 Founders Awards.
- July 26th, 2017 (Revanche)
- The moratoriums for Apparent Catastrophe, Touring the Stars: Old Kentucky, and Touring the Stars: Mizar have expired. BTW Editors are now free to make edits using these sources as a reference.
- February 22nd, 2017 (BrokenMnemonic)
- The moratoriums for Touring the Stars: Noisiel, Touring the Stars: Tyrfing, Spotlight On: Crescent Hawks, Combat Manual: Kurita and Campaign Operations have expired. BTW Editors are now free to make edits using these sources as a reference.
- November 9th, 2016 (Doneve)
- The moratorium for Experimental Technical Readout: Primitives, Volume 5 has expired. BTW Editors are now free to make edits using this source as a reference.
Please add your comments to these 'hot' issues: