- Unit Categories
- Other Items of Note
- 26 March 2018: MediaWiki 1.30.0 upgrade (Nicjansma)
- The software that runs BattleTechWiki, MediaWiki, has been upgraded to version 1.30.0. This upgrade fixes a couple known issues on the site (such as category pages not updating on saves). If you encounter any issues with the site, please let me know immediately.
- 19 March 2018: CGL refreshes Coming Releases page (Revanche)
- Catalyst Game Labs announced the updating and refreshing of the Coming Releases page today, out to Third Quarter 2018.
- 06 January 2017: 2017 Founder's Awards (Nicjansma)
- The BattleTechWiki Founders Awards give recognition to all of the amazing community members and their contributions over the last year. Please cast your vote for your the community members you think made the biggest impact for the 2017 Founders Awards.
- 19 April 2018 (Revanche)
- The Sarna Unified Cartography Society has released an update to the SUC Kit, providing coordinates for the 16 systems from HBS' BattleTech game, as well as minor corrections to 118 other systems. See System coordinates for details and release version 2018.04.
- 25 February 2018 (Frabby)
- It looks like user Fichtenschweif was mistaken for a spambot and deleted by accident. I unblocked the IP. Please accept our apologies, and re-register. (Update: Looks like I cannot unblock the IP as there's no way to find out what the IP even was. Fichtenschweif, please contact me if possible.)
- 08 September 2017 (Frabby)
- A reminder to all editors: Most BattleTech sourcebooks, rulebooks, etc. are written or annotated as in-universe documents. The Template:InfoBoxProduct was expanded back in 2013 already to include the in-universe agency that purportedly created the document, and when it was written/published in-universe. Product articles that were written before 2013 (mostly) haven't been updated yet to include this information, and newer articles often omit it because they are apparently created off an old article's structure with the older template in place. Given that "sneak preview" information about the year 3250 was provided in the framing context in recent products, all editors are encouraged to use the latest version of the template when creating new articles, and to update older articles.
Please add your comments to these 'hot' issues: