- Harmony Gold and Piranha Games Have Settled - Probably
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Read more →
- Unit Categories
- Other Items of Note
- 26 March 2018: MediaWiki 1.30.0 upgrade (Nicjansma)
- The software that runs BattleTechWiki, MediaWiki, has been upgraded to version 1.30.0. This upgrade fixes a couple known issues on the site (such as category pages not updating on saves). If you encounter any issues with the site, please let me know immediately.
- 19 March 2018: CGL refreshes Coming Releases page (Revanche)
- Catalyst Game Labs announced the updating and refreshing of the Coming Releases page today, out to Third Quarter 2018.
- 06 January 2017: 2017 Founder's Awards (Nicjansma)
- The BattleTechWiki Founders Awards give recognition to all of the amazing community members and their contributions over the last year. Please cast your vote for your the community members you think made the biggest impact for the 2017 Founders Awards.
- 20 June 2018 (Revanche)
- impressive changes are coming to the system articles. A cross-site collaborative effort to improve the accuracy and appearance of the articles' maps and coordinates has been undertaken by Gruese (creator of Inner Sphere 3025), Volt Ampere and his Sarna Unified Cartography Society, and the Project: Planets team. The project shall culminate in a Sarna-themed version of the Inner Sphere 3025 site to support BattleTech fans. Read here for further details, and jump in here, to participate.
- 24 May 2018 (Revanche)
- Seven years following the release of the previous new award, the Final Four are now released. These Admin-level awards can be nominated by any Editor to any Admin for review. Please check out the new Diligence, Leadership, Tireless Contributor, and WikiProject awards (plus, all of the others) and identify the Editors that match best. And, as always, thank you for your improvements to Sarna.
- 03 May 2018 (Frabby)
- Kudos to all contributors who are currently datamining the HBS BattleTech game and creating articles. However, a word of caution and a reminder: Please respect copyright, and refrain from simply copying & pasting text from the game. Unless you need to cite text verbatim, "fair use" does not apply. As is always pointed out below the edit box, by submitting an edit you declare "that you wrote [it] yourself, or copied it from a public domain or similar free resource."
Please add your comments to these 'hot' issues: