- Harebrained Schemes Reveals BattleTech: Flashpoint Gameplay, Kills Dekker
- The Art of War – An Interview with Matthew Plog, BattleTech Artist
- Original BattleTech Pods In Grand Rapids Michigan Moving To New Dedicated Site
- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- Read more →
- Editors: Want to create a new DropShip class page?
This category includes all DropShip classes, i.e. all spaceship classes that have no Kearny-Fuchida Drive themselves but feature a Docking collar to attach themselves to a JumpShip for faster-than-light travel.
This category does not include articles for individual named ships; these are covered under Category:Individual DropShips instead.
All DropShips are built as either spheroid or aerodyne (non-spheroid) designs. Depending on subtype they handle differently while operating in atmosphere, and in combat.
Similarly, all DropShips are built to either civilian or military specifications, with military ships usually being built from more expensive components, more ruggedly, and more expensive.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
Pages in category "DropShip classes"
The following 97 pages are in this category, out of 97 total.