- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|Manufacturer|| Brigadier Corporation |
New Syrtis Shipyards
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Drive System||Marly 750|
|Safe Thrust||1.5 g|
|Max Thrust||2.5 g|
|Fuel (tons)||112 tons|
|Fuel (days)||33.2 days|
|Armor|| 8 tons standard |
|Escape Pods/Life Boats||15/15|
Like many civilian ships the Monarch relies on it's inoffensive nature to escape harm, being only lightly armored and completely unarmed. For this reason and the completely non-military role of the craft, they rarely stray beyond routes that would put them in harm.
The Monarch's passenger quarters are split across two decks between the command and cargo sections. Each deck features 133 staterooms, with the lower deck featuring shops, a sauna and a 150 seat dining area, while the upper deck features two 100 seat dining areas, two large lounges, a casino and vidtape theater. The passenger staterooms are split between 200 standard class and 66 first class cabins. While not geared towards absolute luxury as the Princess Class, the Monarch offers a much more comfortable trip than on-board a merchant or military craft. The remaining space is devoted to 900 tons of cargo, split between supplies and passenger luggage.
Monarch Ship Gallery
- online date for the Monarch
- AeroTech 2 Record Sheets, p. 237