- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Safe Thrust||1.5 g|
|Max Thrust||2.5 g|
|Fuel (tons)||360 tons|
|Fuel (days)||195.7 days|
|Armament|| 3x ER Large Lasers |
6x ER PPCs
3x Large Pulse Lasers
12x Medium Pulse Lasers
6x Ultra AC/5s
2x Ultra AC/20s
3x LRM-20s + Artemis IV FCS
|Armor|| Fore: 35 |
|Escape Pods/Life Boats||4/0|
|Heat Sinks||122 Double|
The Clan version of the Overlord is as impressive a DropShip within the Clans as the original is in the Inner Sphere. Capable of carrying an entire Cluster's worth of 'Mechs, the Overlord-C is one of the largest Mech carriers in existence. Originally intended as a "refit" of the Overlords that went with the Exodus fleet, the redesign quickly ended up as a new vessel, though one that closely resembles its progenitor.
The armor of the Overlord-C is impressive, being nearly 50% better than the original design. Its weapon loadout is similarly better, with a good long range punch provided by three ER Large Lasers, six ER PPCs, three Large Pulse Lasers and three LRM-20s. At close range the ship is even deadlier, being able to bring to bear its twelve Medium Pulse Lasers, six Ultra AC-5s and two Ultra AC-20s. It carries respectable amounts of ammunition for all its weapons, though it has some blind spots in its aft arc that require careful piloting by the ship's captain to prevent exploitation.
- Cargo: 1,181 Tons
- Bay 1: 15 Mechs/Cargo - 3 Doors
- Bay 2: 15 Mechs/Cargo - 3 Doors
- Bay 3: 15 Mechs/Cargo - 3 Doors
- online date for the Overlord-C
- Technical Readout: 3057, p. 88, "Overlord-C"
- AeroTech 2 Record Sheets, p. 254