Karagin's Movie Review...SIGNS

Pages: 1
Karagin
08/06/02 03:58 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Okay I went to see this movie yesterday. Even after watching the History Channel's special on the movie and crop circles, I was still not sure what to expect.

The movie has several plots going on through out it. One is the fact that Mel Gibson's character has lost his wife and he hasn't really dealt with that fully.

Then there is the family problems. Single father who was a priest at one time.

Then there is the new problem of the crop circle.

This really move in this film...you are on the edge of your seat waiting and wondering.

The funny parts in the film help break the tension and yet at the same time set you up since they cause you to relax and then BAMM! a high point of the suspence is tossed at you.

Below is a spolier or two... BUT if you want to be surprised and spookied then please don't read it...

The movie is well done and well worth going to see it, I went at 1:30 and the prices was around $4 which compared to the $8 I would have had to paid if I had gone after 5pm.

And this one of those that is must get on DVD or Video.

Okay now for a BIG SPOLIER>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Okay there be aliens in the movie...I won't tell you what they look like and all that but a hint for you...well Mel goes over to the Vet's house LISTEN TO WHAT THE VET TELLS hims BEFORE he drives off...

And a simple and common everyday item defeats the aliens...BIG HINT you should remember how much of the human body is made up of it...

Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
Spartan
08/06/02 11:16 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
I agree with Karagin very much so on this. It was a great movie. People were laughing and jumping. Very enjoyable, very good movie.
Spartan

We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty.

(I refer you to what Nightward said)
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 26 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 2252

Contact Admins Sarna.net