What HeavyMetal Program Should Be Next?

Pages: 1
Rick Raisley
11/27/04 08:51 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
I've added a new public forum, where you don't have to be a registered member of the HeavyMetal Forums to post, and added a new poll to determine what HeavyMetal program all of you feel should be next. While I've limited the choices to those of immediate interest and defined scope, I think you will still find something to your liking.

Please stop by and vote, and/or add your comment, concerning what program should be next by going HERE. Remember, you /don't/ have to be registered to vote!
Rick Raisley
heavymetal@bellsouth.net

HeavyMetal Pro, Vee and Lite Home Page:
www.heavymetalpro.com
Rick Raisley
11/27/04 05:12 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
The public forum didn't work out, because I couldn't let unregistered guests vote. So I've made a new web page, and have a poll located there, so you can vote for the product of your choice. While I've limited the choices to those of immediate interest and defined scope, I think you will still find something to your liking.

Please stop by and vote, and/or add your comment, concerning what program should be next by going HERE.

Note: If you voted on the original forum page, please vote again using the link above. I had to lock the original thread, and am not counting those votes.
Rick Raisley
heavymetal@bellsouth.net

HeavyMetal Pro, Vee and Lite Home Page:
www.heavymetalpro.com
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 223 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4666

Contact Admins Sarna.net