Anyone interested in buying BT CCG cards?

Pages: 1
griff
12/13/05 02:50 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Hi, I have a number of BT CCG cards for sale. These are all first printing cards. I have four boxes of boosters(36 packs each) and a box of starter decks(10 decks). These have been opened and the starter decks aare mixed with the boosters, but I still have all the starter boxes and rules sets and dice that came with them. I also have 2 boxes(36 packs each) that are unopened. The opened cards have not been used they are still mint. I used one of the starter decks to play with( it's still in it's box). I only played 4 games and won all of them with the deck I had. Pissed my friends off since they had built their own decks. After that I never played again. I haven't touched the cards since. If anyone is interested just E-mail me at dkgriffin1961@yahoo.com and maybe we can work out a deal. Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

Dave
dhalman
03/25/14 12:50 AM

Hi Griff

Still have the cards and letting go? Please PM me if you still do. thanks
BobTheZombieModerator
03/25/14 06:49 PM

Given that the post by griff was made 9 years ago, it would probably be best to simply email him rather than wait for a PM. Just my 2 cents.
Report Sarna.net issues/inaccuracies here or you can simply PM me the details
dhalman
03/25/14 11:45 PM

Tried that, but the email is not valid anymore
BobTheZombieModerator
03/26/14 04:24 PM

Well that's a bummer; try looking through the "Marketplace" and "CCG" sections for other people willing to sell and who also have email addresses. They might not explicitly state their email in their post, so you could try clicking on their name to see their profile; this would show you their email if they chose to let it be visible. Hope you find some that way.
Report Sarna.net issues/inaccuracies here or you can simply PM me the details
dhalman
03/26/14 11:02 PM

Thanks for the tip. Will do that and hope something comes up.
BrokenMnemonic
03/31/14 03:49 AM

I don't know if this helps, but the BoardGameGeek website has a section devoted to the BattleTech CCG, and stuff for sale crops up in the marketplace occasionally.

This is the link for the CCG page: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/3487/battletech-ccg - if you look towards the top of the page, there's a section marked "231 Comments" underneath the star rating - if you go through there, you'll see people's comments about the game in their collection, and I spotted at least one person saying "too many cards, willing to sell if I receive a good offer" in the first page alone, so that might be a way for you to find people selling cards and collections.
dhalman
03/31/14 04:09 AM

Hi BrokenMnemonic

Thanks for the tip, will try it out!
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 11 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 10558

Contact Admins Sarna.net