Guaging Interest in MWDA Minis

Pages: 1
Uziel
01/10/07 11:43 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
I'm thinking of selling off some of my Dark Age minis seeing as how I no longer have time to play tournaments with them.

I've got a wide range of tanks, including a whopping 5 JES-IIs (Oh yes, they're lovely little beasts to use ), some DI Schmitts, Marksmen, SM1s, etc etc.
I have some lighter gear too, including 2 Sniper Pieces (both single shot SwordSworn), 2 Padillas (ones ROTS, one Highlander) and 3 Mortar squads if anyone is looking to round out some artillery.
Infantry wise, I have pretty much everything, I seem to be pretty heavy in terms of Hauberks and Cavaliers, but I also have 5 Hoverbikes to take care of enemy infantry.
Mechwise, I have some ICE gear, lots of light mechs, some meds, heavies (thinks i can recall are a pair of shockwaves) and the odd non-LE assault.

As for LEs, I have the folliwng

3 x Janis NovaCat Arbalest
3 x Pyro Petersen Firestarter
1 x Tammi Miller Vulture
1 x Aldwin Stewart Wasp
1 x Shone Roshak Shrike
1 x Jiyi Chistu Gyrfalcon
1 x Eve Buhallin Eyrie
1 x Monica Deleportas Warhammer IIc
1 x Melicien Tetro Longbow
1 x Erin Johnston Jupiter (Old, but still one of the nastiest pieces out there imho)
1 x Rob Hoge Ocelot
1 x M.D Tompkins Tundra Wolf

Not all of them have LE boxes, as I pulled quite a few of them in tournies (I think I got al 3 Jade Falcon LEs at the same sealed booster event) but the ones that I got as tourney prizes still have them.

If there's any specific units after, leave a message here, or send me a forum PM and I'll see if I have it in my collection.

If any of you want this, payment is preferred in GB Pounds, and prices can be easily negotiated. I'm just looking to get rid of this quick because its taking up space.

EDIT - You can also find me on IRC on the AfterNET server in the #stb room, nick is either Uziel or StCol_Uziel_Huntsig

Edited by Uziel (01/10/07 11:46 AM)
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4805

Contact Admins Sarna.net