The four gods

Pages: 1
JackGarrity
08/15/07 10:17 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Hello world! Its been some age since I posted anything last, but I had an idea, and here it is for better or verse ahah.. Just something I tinkered with for a while based on well..ideas I had.

http://leopoldgarrity.deviantart.com/art/The-Four-Gods-62369290 Link to where I posted it for easier reading then what this board dose to the formatting.. Enjoy?
Greetings Mechwarrior.
Tripod
08/17/07 10:29 PM

what book did you get the ruls for the claws/maces from?
TBA
Dester
09/11/07 06:36 PM

Ummm I hate to rain on your parade and I don't mean to discourge you, so please take this as constructive critisim.

Mixing tech when they were spose to be found in star leauge cashes might seam like "mystry" and stuff but to me it sounds like you were trying to min/max mech while keeping with a "histroy". I would stick to inner sphere tech, eleminate the references to clan tech in your designs. This would make them more believealbe and pure.

The min/maxing of the mechs (and if your gona call them the gods of war, i don't blame you) needs a little help.

You have nothing but short range and melee weapons on the slowest of the 4. You use FFA instead of endo-steel. Endo is much more effectient then FFA. The 400 rated engine is horribly in effecient and so careful consideration should be taken before you use it. Something like the Bezerker mech from the 3055 or 3058 TRO is a good example. In short... slow mechs needs long range weapons, fast mechs can get away with melee and a shorter range mix.

I like the concept of your "gods of war", just a little tweeking and you will have something

Dester
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 302 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 5971

Contact Admins Sarna.net