BT CCG cards for sale

Pages: 1
Fang
11/16/04 03:18 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
If anyone is interested,I have a stack of the first run limited of the original Wizards BattleTech card game. I only played the game once. If anyone is interested in my cards, let me know.
One by one, the rabbits are stealing my sanity.....
OmniKat
01/05/05 05:04 PM

Can you give me an idea of what kind of cards you have?
silvermane
06/12/05 11:06 PM

Did you have any takers on your cards?

Let me know. Also about how many cards and what you are asking for them.

Thanks
I, uh, gotta go blow somethin' up, it's a Military thing. Col. O'Neal SG-1

Edited by silvermane (06/12/05 11:08 PM)
Fang
06/16/05 04:40 PM

I have had no takers atm. I have lotas of cards, first run and seciond run. lots of mechs. They are in good condition. Not mint, but definitly decent. I would have to sit down and count and catalog what exactly I have atm. If you are interested,I will do so, then we can work out an agreeable asking price.
I also would be willing to ship, but only within the US.
Fang
06/23/05 01:32 PM

Found my cards. going to catalogue them tonight and post what I have for any one interested.
Fang
06/24/05 02:05 PM

Is there anyone in the Mecklenburg County area in North Carolina interested in buying some cards?
Fang
09/09/05 05:06 PM

I am going to do an inventory of my stack of cards this weekend and post it here on Monday, if anyone is still interested in buying some first edition cards. I think my cards are mixed first edition and unlimited, so I would only ask the same amount for each card instead of asking for more if a card is limited or not.
MEX
09/28/05 09:49 AM

I too have a lot of limited and unlimited card which i am willing to sell or trade.

If you live near Vienna, or at least in Europe, just send me a private message telling me which card(s) you are looking for ... as i have at least one of EACH card of EACH expansion ( including more Dobule Overtimes than i am allowed to use in a single deck ) the chances are high that we can work out at least a trade ( although you have to offer me extraordinary cards like Double Overtimes to force me to rip out a card of my SIX-PACK which i dont have at least 7 times ).

MfG, MEX
Fang
11/14/05 05:53 PM

Live in Europe? Psshhhtt! I wish. stuck here on the East Coast, USA. which isn't so bad actually. Though I still don't claim Clinton as one of our own.
Fang
04/27/06 10:16 AM

I still have around 125 first run/first edition Battletech CCG cards I am willing to part with. PM me for a list or email me at jstrope@tiaa-cref.org. I can have a complete list ready tomorrow.
Fang
05/14/06 12:17 AM

I now have a list of the cards I have. A total of 135 card, limited edition. couple of rares, and about a half dozen or more uncommons. 25 bucks for all if interesetd. If this is a bit much for what i have, let me know. I have no idea what is actually worht asking for these cards. US buyers only, please
FIVEone
01/15/08 03:52 PM

Any news ? Do you still sell this lot ?
By the Bloodnames of the Founders !!!
Fang
01/30/08 02:51 PM

Woops! I completely forgot about this thread. I still have the cards if anyone is interested.
Fang
01/31/08 08:06 AM

Fenris Prime-2 cards Dervish DV-6M 2 cards Vulture Prime (rather worn) 2 cards
Enforcer ENF-4R 2 cards Awesome AWS-8Q 3 cards Lancelot LNC25-01 Loki Prime
Cyclops CP 11-A Whitworth WTH-2 Firestarter FS9-H Blackhawk Prime Puma C 2 cards Koshi Prime( rather worn) Quickdraw QKD-46 Jagermech JM6-S 2 cards
Jagermech JM6-00 Katana CRK-5003-2 ( slighty worn) Grand Dragon DRG-5K
Thor Prime Man o’ War Prime Dasher Prime Catapult CPLT-C3 Flea FLE-17
Dragon DRG-1N Mercury MCY-97 Mad Cat Prime Dasher C Grasshopper GHR-5H
Trebuchet TBT-5N Cicada CDA-3M Urbanmech UM-R60 Loki A Panther PNT-9R
Quickdraw QKD-5M Hunchback HBK-4G Hatchetman HCT-3F(rather worn)
Masakari A Blackhawk D (large crease) Hornet HNT-171 Wolf Trap WFT-1
Victor VTR-9K Centurion CN9-D Vulcan VT-5M Awesome AWS-9M

Those are all the mech cards I have. The worn/used condition of a few of then is attributed to my older son( who was 11 at the time), who found them in their hiding place and took them to his room, where they were then played with in a fashion not condusive to maintaining near mint condition. My apologies. There are 52 mechs in all.
Support Cards:
Assembly-9 4 w/Madcat pic 2 w/ Mauler pic 3 w/ assembly line(?) pic
Tactics-6 3 w/Stalker pic 2 w/holotank pic 1 w/classroom pic
Logistics-10 4 w/vehicle hangar pic 3 w/dropships in space pic3 w/dropship and vtol on tarmac pic
Politics-10 3 w/pic of different dignitaries( no other way to really describe it) 3 w/soldier on crowded street pic 4 w/HPG station pic
Munitions-9 3 w/weapons lab pic 4 w/what looks like missle artillery(once again, I do not know the proper names for the illustrations) and 2 w/Zeus in repair bay pic.
Next are the command and mission cards. Didn’t realize just how varied these really were till I sat down to make this list.
Command cards- Aerospace Fighter Mission Maneuvering Ace Veteran Mech warrior
Rookie Pilot
Command Artillery- ARROW IV Battery
Command InnerSphere- (2) Helicopter support Hovertank Detachment
Command Enhancement-Long Range Targeting System Navigation Computer
Command Resource- (2) Expert Mech Technicians
Command Subterfuge-(2) Mislabeled drop boxes Holographic decoy
Misrouted Command Treachery Master Spy
Command InnerSphere Kurita- Kamikaze Mechwarrior
Command Unique Innersphere Davion- Alex Mallory
Mission cards…..
Mission- (2) Heroic Sacrifice (2) Critical Hit Temporary Cease Fire Feint
Forged Mission Orders Accurate Intelligence Leap before you look
Mission InnerSphere- Topple

And that is a list of all the cards I have. Once again, a few of the mech cards are a little more worn than I had thought due to unforeseen usage (read as son thinks Dad’s stuff is way cool and will play with it even if told not to). You should’ve seen what happened to all my old Ral Partha mechs and WarHammer 40K mini’s. I almost popped a blood vessel. If interested, just let me know.

Thanks,
Fang
Fang
01/31/08 08:10 AM

Also, as far as I know, these all are from the limited edition base set. I do not remember ever buying any expansion boosters. But, if any of the cards listed are actually from an expansion, please feel free to let me know so that I can make the correction.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 7 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 21659

Contact Admins Sarna.net