Is it just me?

Pages: 1
LAMdriver
07/17/11 08:15 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Is it just me or was Nicholas Kerensky a pomptous **** and Sarah McEvedy was right about his leadership?

Edited by LAMdriver (07/17/11 08:16 PM)
Karagin
07/18/11 08:46 AM

Depends on your point of view.
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
CrayModerator
07/18/11 05:41 PM

Quote:

Is it just me or was Nicholas Kerensky a pomptous **** and Sarah McEvedy was right about his leadership?

Nicholas was a dictatorial prick. "The Clans: Warriors of Kerensky" reveals just how vile he was in retaking control of the SLDF exodus systems: public torture, mass executions, and destruction of an entire Clan.
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
Karagin
07/19/11 12:21 AM

Some would call that securing ones political and military power base, as well as removing all perceived threats. Lots of leaders have done similar things, even the ones that history records as good.
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
His_Most_Royal_Highass_Donkey
07/19/11 06:20 AM

One man's hero is another man's villain. There are quite a few people that still think of Joseph Stalin as a great hero even thou he had more people murdered than any other person in history, far more than a certain Chancellor during the Third Rich era in Germany.
Why argue if the glass is half full or half empty, when you know someone is going to knock it over and spill it anyways.

I was a Major *pain* before
But I got a promotion.
I am now a General *pain*
Yay for promotions!!!
CrayModerator
07/19/11 09:05 AM

Quote:

Some would call that securing ones political and military power base, as well as removing all perceived threats.

Oh, yes, absolutely. Nicholas's decisions were effective.
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
Pages: 1
Extra information
2 registered and 122 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 5540

Contact Admins Sarna.net