Threads Getting Deleted

Pages: 1
CrayModerator
04/28/14 08:07 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
You might wonder about a number of threads that appeared and then disappeared recently. Those were started by Sarna's sole perma-banned member returning under a new account. If you had a really beloved and heartfelt post in those threads, perhaps in response to Clan warriors vs cojoined twins, I apologize but your post was deleted as well. It's a "don't feed the troll" thing, since HeroChip / NewType returns to his old posts when he creates new ones.
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
KamikazeJohnson
04/29/14 01:52 AM

I wondered if that was him...he had a lot to say for a first-time poster. But since he didn't post any magical perpetual-motion propulsion systems, I wasn't sure...

Funny... the conjoined twins thread actually raised some interesting points, and could have seen some fascinating debate had it managed to evolve into a mature discussion rather than spiralling remarkably in the opposite direction...
Peace is that glorious moment in history when everyone stands around reloading.
--Thomas Jefferson
ghostrider
04/29/14 02:15 AM

The start the thread without the vulgar references. Most of the other ones were joke posts even though he made it sound like they were real.

I could post about eating sausage, bacon and ham for a few days. Would that mean if I fart, pigs shoot out my butt?

And here I thought only the neveron posters got banned.
KamikazeJohnson
04/29/14 03:16 AM

Quote:
ghostrider writes:

And here I thought only the neveron posters got banned.

Chip is a special case. A bit of a legend, actually.
Peace is that glorious moment in history when everyone stands around reloading.
--Thomas Jefferson
Karagin
04/29/14 11:03 PM

Use to be you wanted to get banned, mention issues with Jihad and the Word of Blake and a certain group of posters would make sure to well let's not beat the dead horse, and Bob and I never got to the level of Chip...
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
BobTheZombieModerator
04/30/14 06:20 PM

Quote:
KamikazeJohnson writes:

Funny... the conjoined twins thread actually raised some interesting points, and could have seen some fascinating debate had it managed to evolve into a mature discussion rather than spiralling remarkably in the opposite direction...

I understood instantly where he was going with it and was pretty much certain who was truly behind it all (i.e. HeroChip). That thread was joking around with an issue that is much too serious. I don't know what you were reading, because I didn't find it funny or "interesting" at all.
Report Sarna.net issues/inaccuracies here or you can simply PM me the details
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 5 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 5871

Contact Admins Sarna.net