An Open Letter to Cray

Pages: 1
Akirapryde2006
09/27/15 04:25 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
An Open Letter to Cray

I wanted to express my complete gratitude to you. You deserve this gratitude for having the courage to stand there while listening to our endless rants regarding the Jihad Era books. I know how hard it must be to stand there while addressing our comments, the whole time remaining civil.

It is my personal belief that what you did for us within that thread, took a measure of character that is uncommon. Instead of throwing insults or fueling the arguments you attempted to answer our questions and explain the events within the Jihad Era. No, we don't see eye to eye. And I really don’t think we ever will on many of these issue. I fully understand that we will have to agree to disagree. But even in this, I can stand up and applaud your commitment to your work.

While I believe that we have legitimate reasons for our statements. However I don’t want these statements to take away from the massive effort that you clearly put in to this project. While I am not completely sure of which part of the Era Books is your work, I am sure that you are a creative and talented author. I could only wish that my work would ever be publish. I meant it when I said when I said that I envy you.

I hope that others will join me in signing this open letter in recognition of the hard work that you put in to the game that we all love and enjoy. I hope that you will see that our comments and concerns regarding the Jihad Era Books are not directed at you personally or at your incredible artistic ability.

Akirapryde
Pages: 1
Extra information
1 registered and 91 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3149

Contact Admins Sarna.net