Pages: 1
CrayModerator
11/02/01 02:29 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
[0143 hours EST, Phone 7 (Presidential Bedroom Nightstand) Rings]

President: "Mmph. He-hello? Who is it?"

Arabic Accented Voice: "Hello, George! This is Osama!"

[Traced: mobile phone accessing Iridium satellite 0011 from Afghanistan]

President: "Osama? Osama, you old dog! I thought that last B-2 strikes would've got you."

Osama bin Laden: "No, I was outside [chuckles] watering the plants, if you know what I mean. You did a real number on my favorite cave, though. I had a nice Sony home ntertainment system in there, with a lot of new DVDs. Listen, George, I called because I was little upset. I had this disturbing, exciting dream and I was wondering if you could help me figure it out."

President: "Sure, go ahead. I'm all ears."

Osama bin Laden: "Yes, my political cartoonists are having a field day. No, I'm sorry, that was rude of me. Well, anyway, the dream. I was dreaming I was standing in the United States. I don't know where, but I knew I was in the USA. Everywhere I looked, over every house and building, were identical banners with writing on them, flapping in the breeze."

President: "Banners, huh? What did the writing on the banners say?"

Osama bin Laden: "LONG LIVE OSAMA! George, what do you think the dream means?"

President: "Gee, I don't rightly know, Osama. But, listen, since you're on the phone and we're talking about dreams, maybe you can help me with one of mine. More than I helped with yours, I mean."

Osama bin Laden: "Sure. Shoot, buddy."

President: "Well, I dreamt I was in Afghanistan, in Kabul. Everywhere I turned, it more beautiful than ever, totally rebuilt with many tall, gleaming office buildings, large residential subdivisions with swimming pools full of men and women, and over every building and home was a big, beautiful banner."

Osama bin Laden: "And what did the banners say?"

President: "That's the problem, I don't know. I don't read Hebrew."

Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 39 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 1969

Contact Admins Sarna.net