[Giorgioverse] Alpha Strike via Roll20

Pages: 1
Giorgio76
12/29/18 08:56 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Hello all,

As a future GM for an under development Mechwarrior/A Time of War RPG campaign (which I will call “Giorgioverse” as a placeholder for my BattleTech, MechWarrior RPG, Alpha Strike, F2F, Hero Labs/Realms Work, Obsidian Portal, and Roll20 work in progress),
does anyone have experience playing Alpha Strike via Roll20?

I am aware of Tabletop Simulator and MegaMek, but I want to focus on the Roll20 VTT software I already know and have invested time, money, and resources in it. In addition, I am already in the process of commissioning digital tokens* for Roll20, so I am already committed to this platform.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

*Digital Token = Mechs, vehicles, infantry, buildings…
CarcerKango
12/31/18 11:11 AM

I believe the core rulebook for Alpha Strike contains hexmap rules, if you're not aware. That may be something to look into. That'd make working with Roll20's grid system much easier.
Giorgio76
01/09/19 05:53 PM

Quote:
I believe the core rulebook for Alpha Strike contains hexmap rules, if you're not aware. That may be something to look into. That'd make working with Roll20's grid system much easier.

Had not thought about that, will investigate this after I re-learn how to use Roll20, thanks.
Pages: 1
Extra information
2 registered and 149 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 2552

Contact Admins Sarna.net