This has to stop!

Pages: 1
Black_Phoenix
12/12/01 08:15 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Karagin, Bob, this is getting out of hand. Not only is wrong for you to be bashing each other and disturbing the peace of the board, but now you have started attacking the other people that argue a point that you don't like. Here is how I see things. Bob, you were wrong to start the whole "do this or forfit" routine. Karagin, you were wrong in replying to what Bob said in the way you did. As for the problem with the maps, just let it go. There is no reason to need more of anything on a map, and if you didn't like what the way it was set up why didn't you just fight two battles (one on each map). From what I have read Nathan Kell had taken time out of his life to modify a map for you Karagin and you still wanted more from him. This whole thing seems to revolve around the survivalbility of vehicles against mechs. The truth is, neither unit is better then the other. If you are fighting in a vehicle, you should know the advantages and the disadvantages of the unit and use them to your advantage. And you should know the same things about the mech you are fighting so as to avoid losing. The same is true for a the pilot of a mech. Simply put, if you think you are going to lose with the unit you have then the problem is with you and not the unit. And besides: IT'S ONLY A GAME!!!!
History is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.
-Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz

Karagin
12/12/01 08:22 PM

And good points all around...all I am asking is he play out the battle...seems he doesn't want to and all that...

And yes you are correct I shouldn't have responed to his ranting and such as I did. I will try not to if it happens again.
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
Bob_Richter
12/12/01 08:23 PM

It has stopped.

Or it will, as soon as folks stop bringing it up.

Please do not respond to this.
-Bob (The Magnificent) Richter

Assertions made in this post are the humble opinion of Bob.
They are not necessarily statements of fact or decrees from God Himself, unless explicitly and seriously stated to be so.
:)
Karagin
12/12/01 08:24 PM

Or not?

The maps are fine, are we going to have the battle or have you given up on this?
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
NathanKell
12/13/01 11:14 PM

Don't blame Bob for this, it's my delay in getting things sorted in OpenRPG.
-NathanKell, BT Space Wars
Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.
Thomas Jefferson
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 43 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3195

Contact Admins Sarna.net