If a tree falls in the forest...

Pages: 1
KamikazeJohnson
02/14/02 07:34 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
and no one's around to hear, and it lands on a Munchkin, does anyone care?

Just wondering...;-)
Peace is that glorious moment in history when everyone stands around reloading.
--Thomas Jefferson
Bob_Richter
02/14/02 07:36 PM

I, as the Munchkin God-King am actually obligated to take a two-second period of mourning.

It's not easy being a God-King.
-Bob (The Magnificent) Richter

Assertions made in this post are the humble opinion of Bob.
They are not necessarily statements of fact or decrees from God Himself, unless explicitly and seriously stated to be so.
:)
NathanKell
02/14/02 08:43 PM

Yeah, you have a half-million angry centaurs to shepherd...and a really pissed-off combat suit platoon.
(If you haven't read A Hymn Before Battle &co, by John Ringo, you should).
-NathanKell, BT Space Wars
Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.
Thomas Jefferson
Black_Phoenix
02/15/02 07:20 AM

Not if it falls on me. I would just hit it with an energy blast. That's the whole point to being insane....er, I mean being a munchkin.
History is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.
-Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz

Greyslayer
02/15/02 09:27 AM

I think we would have to call a hazardous materials crew to clean up the mess. No telling what crunched munch does to the atmosphere.

Greyslayer
CrayModerator
02/15/02 01:22 PM

Yeah, I actually talked to Ringo in an e-mail exchange. I politely accused him of plaigerizing ideas I had posted on rec.games.frp.gurps in 1999-2000. He pointed out his ideas started in 1975 (which, I couldn't help but note, was when I was still filling diapers), so I apologized and bought A Hymn Before Battle and its sequel. Or was it a prequel? Anyway, I got both those books. Good books, fun books, definitely has battle armor that might please a munchkin.
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 35 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3670

Contact Admins Sarna.net