These people must be stopped!!!

Pages: 1
Black_Phoenix
02/17/02 09:30 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Bob_ Richter, Karagin, and Cray. These must be stopped before their ranks get too high. That is all.
History is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.
-Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz

Nightmare
02/18/02 12:26 AM

What`s wrong with Cray?
Advice for Evil Overlords:
My legions of terror will be trained in basic marksmanship. Any who cannot learn to hit a man-sized target at 10 meters will be used for target practice.
CrayModerator
02/18/02 09:27 AM

My rank is too high for his tastes. That's fine. There's always troublemakers among the enlisted. That's why we keep bases open at the a$$ end of the universe - to be rid of enlisted troublemakers.
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
Black_Phoenix
02/18/02 09:42 AM

Troublemaker? I resemble that.
History is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

Black_Phoenix
02/18/02 09:44 AM

Nothing. It's just that if you go into user list and click on "total posts" two times, you will notice that those three have the highest number. And besides, I was bored at the time. :P

novakitty
02/20/02 10:43 PM

In the few most populated threads I've seen, the reason these three have such high posts is because they are constantly in a cold flame war over almost everything each other says.
meow
KamikazeJohnson
02/20/02 11:36 PM

yeah, but it makes for entertaining reading ;-)

besides, they've been behaving themselves lately :-)
Peace is that glorious moment in history when everyone stands around reloading.
--Thomas Jefferson
Black_Phoenix
02/21/02 07:41 AM

>>besides, they've been behaving themselves lately>>

That just means they're up to something.

CrayModerator
02/21/02 08:12 AM

I largely behave myself toward Bob, and I've been restraining my posts toward Karagin lately.

Plus, I like to think I post informative, discussion-provoking ideas that generate a lot of non-flame posts. "Cooling Gear" wasn't as provocative as I'd hoped, but I had some better ones months back.
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
Bob_Richter
02/21/02 12:48 PM

Ack, he's on to us!
-Bob (The Magnificent) Richter

Assertions made in this post are the humble opinion of Bob.
They are not necessarily statements of fact or decrees from God Himself, unless explicitly and seriously stated to be so.
:)
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 34 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4929

Contact Admins Sarna.net