When the smoke clears?

Pages: 1
Hellbringer
03/17/02 02:04 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
In the annals of history who is going to leave a bigger mark, Hanse Davion or Victor? I do not mean who will get the most said about him, but who has really made the bigger splash.
"But it SHOULD be a spectacle! It should be grand and exciting to us all! I'd hate to think that we've become so jaded that we find even our greatest tiumph, resurrecting the Star League, simply one more obligation."
-General Victor Steiner-Davion (First Prince and Archon in exile) 3064
Karagin
03/27/02 12:49 AM

Tough call...I think it will come down to how Victor handles things if he wins the civil war, if he steps aside in favor of his sister Yvonne of Peter, then I would say it's a tie. If he doesn't then I would say Hanse is the one who will leave a bigger mark on things.
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
BroCaptMaximus
08/23/02 10:43 AM

Victor because he defeated the Clans and removed his despotic sister from power. I wouldn't say Victor undid everything Hanse accomplished but I'll admit he screwed up early in his career. However I think it was Katherine's jealosy (SP?) that ultimately undid all of what Hanse accomplished. If she hadn't been a petty self-serving vindictive b#$%h then the FedCom would have remained strong and united under Victor.

However I must admit that I haven't read the FedSuns Source book so I don't know much about Hanse outside of what's in the novels.
Pages: 1
Extra information
1 registered and 116 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 2655

Contact Admins Sarna.net