Palm OS

Pages: 1
TRYCORP
03/17/02 09:43 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Hey guys... guess what I made? (Or am working on makeing)

Muaaa hahahaha Palm OS Software to keep track of your mechs, Pilots, and (maybe someday) Dropships! Yippy! The first version will be out soon, it will keep track of 1 Clan Star of Mechs.. I have it 2/9 completed. Most of it isn't there yet, just the CT of the first mech and pilot stats.. but looks promiseing. Once its finished I will work on bigger ones. (Trinarys, Binarys, Regements(for us IS guys)) The next version will be one for a lance.

P.S. - One tiny problem. I can't afford the $25 to register the software that i use to make hehehe so that meens that untill I pay for it the software is only a 30 day trial.. so if I can find enough people to pitch in a few cents or dollars here or there I can send out a fully functional one for free... I wish I could send it out free in the first place but I am not able to because of the trial version... after it is registered all future versions will be free..
"Machine Guns! Thats a Summoner out there! Do you plan to punch little holes in it, and have it fall down from too much ventilation!?!"

TRYCORP
Clan Nova Cat
TRYCORP
03/18/02 07:35 AM

Heck ya, its got a very tiny mech model that you click on for each section of the mech, around the diagrams are the basic marks (mp, heatsinks, mech name, engine hits, gyro hits, so on) and a seperate section for the Pilots statistics. I will put out a version for you guys to see soon so you can see for your self.
"Machine Guns! Thats a Summoner out there! Do you plan to punch little holes in it, and have it fall down from too much ventilation!?!"

TRYCORP
Clan Nova Cat
SpudmanWP
03/18/02 01:42 PM

Cool. What tool are you using? I am using NS Basic to develop my own app RUS2 for Windows, Pocket PC, and Palm. What are you using to store data?
SpudmanWp
"The breakfast of champions is not cereal..... it's the competition.
TRYCORP
03/18/02 08:16 PM

I am useing PDA Toolbox which is very nice Data Base software, but I have been manipulateing it to "adjust its performance".

TRYCORP
Clan Nova Cat
Pages: 1
Extra information
2 registered and 178 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 2302

Contact Admins Sarna.net