Apology

Pages: 1
Hellbringer
03/18/02 07:56 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
I feel the need to apologize to everyone here. Over the past few days I have allowed myself to be drawn into a flame war on the boards. It is a low heat one, but still flames are flames. I apologize because this is exactly the kind of thing I was speaking out against not to long ago. I apologize. Thank you.
"But it SHOULD be a spectacle! It should be grand and exciting to us all! I'd hate to think that we've become so jaded that we find even our greatest tiumph, resurrecting the Star League, simply one more obligation."
-General Victor Steiner-Davion (First Prince and Archon in exile) 3064
Black_Phoenix
03/19/02 07:38 AM

Don't worry. I'm sure everyone forgives you. *Looks up* Cuff 'im boys. *Hellbringer is dragged away screaming, "You can't do this"*

I'm just kidding with ya.
History is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.
-Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz

novakitty
03/25/02 06:36 PM

I must admit that I have also fallen into the same foolishness. For that reason, I will avoid certain posts where I replied in a manner that I find reprehensible.
meow
Grizzly
03/26/02 11:06 AM

Hey, I think we all went a little crazy! It's just that many people are passionate about this game because we love it. I have been playing it for over half of my life, oh my god I'm getting old! Yes we get too wrapped up sometimes, and I think we all need to occasionally take a deep breath before we reply to a post. Now let's get back to Battletech!
"I am but mad north-northwest, when the wind is southerly I know a hawk from a handsaw" Hamlet
NathanKell
03/28/02 08:50 PM

{beats chest} Same here...
-NathanKell, BT Space Wars
Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.
Thomas Jefferson
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 81 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3687

Contact Admins Sarna.net