What will become of ComStar after the Civil War?

Pages: 1
Karagin
03/19/02 07:27 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Given that we know that some units of the ComGuard have joined Victor's side in the Civil War, and because of this have pushed several of the Chaos March worlds into the corner of the WoB, who have some how gotten rid of their image of the Loonies of the Inner Sphere.

Is this the final nail in the coffin of ComStar? Is their impending merger with the SLDF still on? Or will we see a second split among ComStar?

Will we see an exodus of ComGuard units to different House armies or not?

Ideas? Comments? Better what if's on this?
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
Nightward
03/19/02 04:02 PM

I'll take a wild stab in the dark and say that the Order will schism for one final time. Those who want to join the Star League will; everyone else will sign on with the Word of Blake or the Federated Commonwealth (assuming Victor wins this war, which is looking less and less likely with each book). Odds are that the personnel who run the HPG Network will sign on with WoB, neatly explaining all the things that are supposed to happen for MechWarrior: Dark Age.

This is all an approximation based on the fact that all current BT authors can go to hell because they have murdered the current fiction lines.
Yea, verily. Let it be known far and wide that Nightward loathes MW: DA. Indeed, it is with the BURNING ANIMUS OF A THOUSAND SUNS that he doth rage against it with.
Karagin
03/19/02 04:06 PM

Interesting, I asked the same question to two of my friends and more or less go similar comments.

I wonder what the rest of the board thinks or feels about on this topic...
Karagin

raven
03/19/02 04:22 PM

I think that Comstar will merge with the Star League, and the Star League will demand control of the HPG's in the Inner Spher, and use it as a source of revenue.

Karagin
03/19/02 04:36 PM

That is something I have alway wondered about...who would actually get the HPG money once CS and the SL merged...
Karagin

Pages: 1
Extra information
1 registered and 79 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 2774

Contact Admins Sarna.net