Battletech Stuff for Sale

Pages: 1
pryde6200
03/28/02 02:04 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
I have a lot of stuff for the board game I am looking to sell. I don't have a list of everything yet but I have almost all of the books and almost 100 miniatures. Right now I will respond to queries and offers for specific items and I will post a list as soon as possible. If possible I would like to try to sell some of it in bulk, but until I have a list I will sell it piece by piece.
TRYCORP
03/28/02 11:57 AM

I am interested in 1st and 2nd line Clan Mechs that can be used in Clan Nova Cat forces.
"Machine Guns! Thats a Summoner out there! Do you plan to punch little holes in it, and have it fall down from too much ventilation!?!"

TRYCORP
Clan Nova Cat
novakitty
03/28/02 12:08 PM

I would like to know what sourcebooks, boxed set, and other similar stuff you have.
meow
pryde6200
03/28/02 11:39 PM

For those of you who are interested in what I have for sale I still need a ay or two to finish getting my list together. However if you have something in particular you are looking for you can reply here or reach me at pryde6200@aol.com.
I have a bunch of different mechs including some of the older ones. Unfortunately most of the box sets I had have been split up over time. I will post a list as soon as I can
LordChaos
03/29/02 12:09 AM

I would be interested in seeing what inner sphere mechs you have.
Real mechwariors pilot IS mechs.
pryde6200
04/02/02 02:10 AM

Here is the initial list of the books I have. I still havenn't located all of my books but this is a good start. I don't have a list of the Mechs ready yet but I should in the next few days.

Sucession Wars Box set.
Battletech 1st Edition Rule book, Heavy cardboard maps (2), and cardboard mech counters. (I will only sell this as a set.)
Battletech 3rd Edition rule book, 1 map, and record sheet book for 14 original mechs.
Reinforcements 1 (box set)
Tech Readouts: 2750(original), 3050(I had to spiral bind this, it was coming apart, but it is an original, before the 14 original mechs were taken out), 3058.
Invading Clans Sourcebook
Battletech Tactical Handbook
Master Rules
Field Manual: Mercenaries
Mechwarrior 2nd Edition (well used)
Mechwarrior 2nd Edition Companion (well used)
Hot Spot (battletech/mechwarrior contracts/scenarios) (2 book set)
Reinforcements 2 (I spiral bound this one for protection)
Compendium (spiral Bound well used)
Maps: I want to sell these in the following groups
Desert Mountains and Sinkholes (3 maps)
Hills and Scattered woods (2maps)
Heavy Forest (2 maps)
Open Terrain (2 maps)
City (2 maps)
Mountains And Hills (2)
Deep Canyons (1)
Rivers And Lakes (3)

I will post any other books as I locate them. I will also post the mechs I have in the next few day. You can email any offers to me at PRYDE6200@aol.com. I will list prices after I locate a few more of my books, right now I am taking offers and will sell to the best offer.

Pages: 1
Extra information
2 registered and 200 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3056

Contact Admins Sarna.net