Who will be top dog...

Pages: 1
Karagin
04/03/02 02:46 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
when the FC Civil War ends?

My take on this is House Marik, they have not been attacked, they have had almost 20 years to rebuild from the 4th War and they are selling military hardware to almost everyone in the Inner Sphere and I would not be surprised if they are selling to both the Diamond Sharks and the Periphery powers as well.

All of the other houses have been in some kind of fight since 3055 that has cause them to look inward more then outward. The Combine has had the Black Dragons and the Ghost Bears to worry about not to mention the rebuilding of the reclaimed worlds form the Jaguars. The Fed-Com has been tearing it's guts out in civil war. The CapCon has had a mini-civil war with the St. Ives Compact, and is rebuilding from that, plus they are playing king maker in the Chaos March. ComStar is falling apart and WoB is become something else.

So I think when the civil war ends and the smoke clears House Marik will be the top dog...
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
novakitty
04/03/02 02:51 PM

Clan Mongoose will be supreme, quineg?
meow
NathanKell
04/03/02 04:11 PM

Ah, but there's yet the WoB on the ascendance in the FWL, and their genetically challenged Primus-in-Exile.

My money's on Sun-Tzu and the CC. Grudgingly, I admit, but that guy is just *so* capable, and suprisingly selfless....
Long as he stays sane
-NathanKell, BT Space Wars
Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.
Thomas Jefferson
Karagin
04/09/02 08:16 PM

Interesting, but how will Sunny boy pull it off coming out ahead of everyone else? He seems to be look regaining only the lost worlds of the Chaos March and this Trinity Alliance seems to be setup to keep both Marik and the Fed-Com guessing as to what he is thinking...

So where or what would his big plans include? An Attack on Terra or Outreach?
Karagin

Karagin
04/09/02 08:16 PM

How will a dead Clan be the top dog?
Karagin

novakitty
04/09/02 10:14 PM

Note the "quineg" at the end. A Clan term that expects a negative response. In this scenario, I am using it in a manner similar to obvious sarcasm, as the dead Clan in question could not rise to power (being eradicated and all..). The post was a bit of filler as I was not in the mood to decide a serious response.

Although I have not read all the recent books (far from it) what I see in the events as I hear them are leading to the potential for Victor to acheive the impartiality neccessary to be First Lord of the Star League. If he continues to show equal concern for all citizens of the Inner Sphere (and probably the Clans too), this future may occur. I also expect Sun Tzu's cousin to "resolve" matters in the Cappellan Confederation.

The future I describe may not happen and may be countered by logical arguments from those who read more of the recent novels than I, but it is my current guess.
meow
SuperCharger
04/10/02 09:54 PM

In reply to:

Although I have not read all the recent books (far from it) what I see in the events as I hear them are leading to the potential for Victor to acheive the impartiality neccessary to be First Lord of the Star League.

Well, it was the Nova Cats that predicted that "the promise of [Victor's] name would be fulfilled." (In Prince of Havoc)
Pages: 1
Extra information
1 registered and 116 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3684

Contact Admins Sarna.net