my favorite battle mech

Pages: 1
neochu
07/07/02 06:21 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Greetings
I am looking for an image of a favorite mech of mine. It is really funny about this mech though because the sites who say they have a complete listing of mechs dont have it this mech is the No Dachi I cannot find a picture of it any where I would like a picture of this so I can paint it properly when I get the minature(another pain in the neck)

anyways this mech is really neat it has two MRM20s an ERPPC an SRM4 an SRM2 and a medium laser for close range. But its best armament is its Sword combined with TSM. these weapons are cool because it makes it look like a real japansese warrior (not to discredit the hatchamoto chi) but combat wise the sword is not a nessesity for the mech to be effective for its tonnage. when the TSM is used It could easily take out a dashi alt C at 136pts on the alpha strike other wise the 2 MRM 20's at 600m can take out anything in one or two full shots. I really hope that this mech looks like a really cool samurai(a curved sword and everything) my sword hand is also my right hand
thanks for listening and responding
Kyle Turner
MacLeod
07/08/02 12:36 AM

The No-Dachi is actually kind of ugly. But, hey, to each his own...
Drugs don't kill people, pancreatic cancer kills people.

... and whoever heard of a drug that causes pancreatic cancer?
NathanKell
07/08/02 09:08 PM

Chaos March is the answer.
Or, directly, the NDA-1K No-Dachi
-NathanKell, BT Space Wars
Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.
Thomas Jefferson
neochu
07/12/02 03:34 PM

sir if you say that this mech is kind of ugly where did you see a picture of it. I am looking for a really cool picture of it Hopefully, I can recognise some Japanese influence in this mech (as long as it does not have a vampire head that is half teeth.) but knowing the sdamurai nature of the combine and the way the weapons are laid out on this mech, any samurai that has access to it would combine his skill well with the mech and be very effective. Also is the sword curved or straight? This is an important thing because the type of sword determines the best way to use it.

Thanks for your replies
Kyle Turner
Nightmare
07/13/02 02:21 AM

The curve of a sword is important when it`s a sword for ordinary people. A battlemech sword isn`t exactly a cutting tool, it`s just a glorified club. As such it`s a waste of space and weight on anything that can support real weapons.
Advice for Evil Overlords:
My legions of terror will be trained in basic marksmanship. Any who cannot learn to hit a man-sized target at 10 meters will be used for target practice.
NathanKell
07/14/02 01:28 AM

Check the above post.
-NathanKell, BT Space Wars
Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.
Thomas Jefferson
Pages: 1
Extra information
2 registered and 137 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4007

Contact Admins Sarna.net