Star Wars Parodies

Pages: 1
Greyslayer
07/18/02 01:19 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Being bored I looked for some of the old Star Wars Parodies to show my gf. I remember such chucklefests as Troops and Tie-tannic from a few years back but I also watched a couple of the newer pieces one of which is called American Jedi.

A small selection of parodies can be found at http://thap.ca/starwars.htm

So after watching most of these parodies which star wars parody do you think is the best made? I am not a star wars geek (I never saw episode 1 or 2 at the movies) but still this stuff is damn funny.

BTW it doesn't have to be one of the parodies on the link I supplied I am actually looking for a more comprehensive site anyway .

Greyslayer

DireWolf
07/19/02 05:56 PM

Have ya watched it ? If not, got rent it.

hillarious.
-Lt. Lev (Res. Inf.) "Dire Wolf" Arris, IDF.

"What is it like fighting the Wolf ? Imagine a lightning with legs, an earthquake with arms, a catastrophe with genius or just pure hell on wheels".
Greyslayer
07/20/02 01:26 AM

Space balls is a prett funny movie. Almost up there with my favourite all-time comedy movie (which happens to Army of Darkness). Still I think the sheer way they tackle Troops (it is so much like Cops it isn't funny) yet if you know Star Wars the attention to detail and the funny thing is that you could conceivably put that in something like Star Wars for extra viewing from the Empire's Point of view .

Greyslayer
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 26 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 2827

Contact Admins Sarna.net