while we are posting new equipment we would like to see.....

Pages: 1
Countergod
01/06/03 12:36 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
howsabout this invention that my brother uses inresonce to any tech above 3050:

ER-Rotary-Pulse-Gause Rifle-X

1ton, 1 CS, 100 shots per ton
1 heat, 30 Damage
30/60/90

Can fire at 1,2,4,6, or 10 rates. does not jam, gets a -3 to hit, can use cluster or standard ammo, critical hits on the ammo does nt make the ammo explode, critical hits on the weapon do not make the weapon explode.

when I put this into HMP, it said that the weapon had a BV of around 2000, more than an Atlas!!!!

I think this would revolutionize warefare and make Vehicles more useful (in the fact that they dont have critslots per say)
***Chemistry is like art. One wrong move can really ruin your day!***

To: All other empire leaders
Subject: Hi Neveron
Date Sent: 7/12/3222 12:50:00 AM

May i just point out u all suck
Maj. NevLord Madman
Moloch
01/06/03 05:01 PM

1. Doesn't conform to size of weapons
2. Doesn't conform to weapon weight
3. ER-Pulse-X- Energy weapons cannot work with Ballistic ammo
4. Range is greater then 3 maps. Its difficult to fire through woods and buildings for LOS.

Sounds like an 0b3r weapon.
Popular Bumper Stickers
“Keep honking: I’m re-loading”
“If you don’t mind, please eject now: that Mech is a **** to salvage"
“I ran out of room to stencil all the Mechs I’ve killed, so now I just go by regiment’s wiped out.”
Countergod
01/06/03 05:52 PM

In reply to:

Sounds like an 0b3r weapon.

thats the point

Maj. NevLord Madman
NathanKell
01/06/03 05:53 PM

Um, yes.
That's the point.
-NathanKell, BT Space Wars
Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.
Thomas Jefferson
SSFSX17
01/06/03 11:58 PM

Bah. Eat this.

Extended Range Advanced Tactical Thundering Freakin' Hell Missiles (ERATTFHMs)

They come in 200, 300, and 400 packs. They have a range of 100/200/300 hexes and have built-in Artemis V systems. This means that they have a BTH bonus of -2. When rolling to see how many missiles hit, use an appropriate MRM number and multiply by ten.

ERATTFHM-200: 1 ton, 2 crits, 1 heat, 50 volleys in an ammo unit.
ERATTFHM-300: 1.5 tons, 2 crits, 2 heat, 33 volleys in an ammo unit.
ERATTFHM-400: 2 tons, 3 crits, 3 heat, 25 volleys in an ammo unit.
Lousy good-for-nothing mortals. Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em.
NathanKell
01/07/03 10:01 PM

Nope.
Still not destructive enough to be real missiles.

It's ALAMO TIME!!!!
{And best of all, it's a published rule!}
-NathanKell, BT Space Wars
Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.
Thomas Jefferson
Countergod
01/09/03 12:40 PM

hows this:

Advanced Tactical Nuclear Device (ATND)
3 tons, 1 crit 10 shots per ton of ammo

target a hex, include the -4 for immmoblie targets and do not include any terrain modifiers, as the missile is fired indirectly, can be linked to a targeting computer, and has an extra -2 because of the targeting software, and does not recieve indirect firing modifiers. upon impact, destroy all units in impact hex and in the ajoining 6 hexes and all terrain is now rubble. reduce all terrain by one level. also, for the next 2 rings of hexes, destroy any unarmored infantry.

happy?

Maj. NevLord Madman
Rotwang
01/09/03 09:13 PM

4067 Tech Level 4 "Dust particle" Gauss Rifle

Damage : 100, range 60/120/180, heat 1, Crits 4, Weight 18, shots 1500.

This weapon fires a 1 gram pellet of depleted uranium at a speed of nearly 100 km/second, at that velocity all targets are subject to fluid dynamic ballistics, basically the energy developed is so massive that the tiny pellet simply chews through regular 3070 mech armour like a chainsaw through Bambi ...
LordChaos
01/09/03 09:50 PM

Now, which to reply with.. the Rotary ER Long Tom, or the RNAC? =)
Real mechwariors pilot IS mechs.
Diablo
01/18/03 10:07 AM

FURRIES Flying Unibomb Ripping Robots In Elemental Suits

This gun launches small robots resembeling salamander elementals. each one has one purpose, rip through armour, insert self, detonate fusion pack. deals damage as per internal ammo explosion w/o the the benificail effects of a CASE/CASEII system. the only real launching mechanism is the ramps, which the robots launch their JJ's.

Damage: 5 armour, 200 internal damage
Heat: 1
Crits: 3
Tons: 5
Range S/M/L: 3/6/9
ammo/ton: 1

Ammo doesnt explode. if ammo is dumped, the FURRIES will move at a speed of 3 towards the nearest enemy mech and tunnle through their legs as per infantry leg swarm. but as full elemental point tried. each FURRIES has 8 armour + 1 computer pilot.
"whats that bluish fuzzy thing on your head?"
-Luciphear to Talis, just before he exploded.

www.geocitis.com/luciph34r
CrayModerator
05/05/09 02:17 PM

Quote:

FURRIES Flying Unibomb Ripping Robots In Elemental Suits

This gun launches small robots resembeling salamander elementals. each one has one purpose, rip through armour, insert self, detonate fusion pack.

Besides the world of trouble that would get dumped on your head for deploying a nuclear weapon so casually (I figure "fusion pack" can be replaced by a generic explosive), why use such an elaborate weapon system?

I mean, if you're going to fling 1-ton munitions around on their own jump jets, why not just make them a bomb? A 1-ton mortar shell or rocket would be 5 times as large as any BT artillery shell and it would be much, much simpler to build: no fancy robotic AI, no articulated arms, no complicated burrowing equipment or software, just a massive bomb.

(PS: Did you mean "furry" or "fury"? One involves lots of hair, the other involves anger.)
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
Prince_of_Darkness
05/05/09 02:19 PM

It's a 6-year-old thread.

Yeah...
Lafeel
05/05/09 04:37 PM

*face palm*
Good grief..
CrayModerator
05/05/09 04:41 PM

Quote:

Dang it, I swore I saw this thread show some activity that popped it to the top of the forum.

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
GiovanniBlasini
05/07/09 06:27 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Dang it, I swore I saw this thread show some activity that popped it to the top of the forum.

Something similar happened on the General Discussion board to me with Newtype's Melissa Steiner thread, where it's showing the last post as being from him on 5/7/09. Looks like some sort of weird board hiccup.
Member of the Pundit Caste
"Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We're evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that." -- Col. Saul Tigh, BSG2003
CrayModerator
05/07/09 07:55 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Something similar happened on the General Discussion board to me with Newtype's Melissa Steiner thread, where it's showing the last post as being from him on 5/7/09. Looks like some sort of weird board hiccup.

I think what's happening is that spam posts are being deleted from those threads and they're being marked as having new posts. I'm pretty sure I deleted some insurance spambot's posting out of that thread recently.

Zandel_Corrin
05/07/09 09:01 PM

yeah i'd say that's it.
Galaxy Commander
Zandel Corrin
Night Dragon Clan
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 230 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 8762

Contact Admins Sarna.net