Looking for FASA's sellout info

Pages: 1
Dog
03/18/03 02:29 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
anyone got any links about FASA's sellout to WizKids? I'm looking for possible loopholes that i've found doing copyright/trademark research >:)
Cadet
03/18/03 09:25 AM

So you're trying to get sued then.
Does not play well with others.
CrayModerator
03/18/03 08:33 PM

What do you need to know? FASzA went broke, so it called up its old buddies, the creaters of BT, who had since moved on to found Wizkids. Wizkids was making money hand over fist and was happy to help out.

For specific details, you can probably call up the SEC for the merger/buyout filing.
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
Dog
03/19/03 02:43 AM

In reply to:

So you're trying to get sued then.

Nope the idea is to find somthing so right that a judge would throw the case out. He hehe
CrayModerator
03/19/03 06:59 AM

You're coming to a Battletech forum to ask for assistance in ripping off copyrighted material from Battletech?

If it's just some pics for your website, why don't you just ask Wizkids? They have rules on a fair use and a link (I've heard) on their website where you can ask permission to use the info.
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
Dog
03/19/03 07:03 PM

Do you say that about Neveron too?
Pages: 1
Extra information
1 registered and 89 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3878

Contact Admins Sarna.net