HeavyMetalPro Newsletter & Group

Pages: 1
Rick Raisley
07/24/04 07:41 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
I have recently added a sign-up group for a HeavyMetal Software email newsletter. This group will be used to send out newsletters, notifications of updates to the programs, new program releases and new or major updates to the HeavyMetalPro.com web site. To keep everyone's emails confidential, and provide a convenient and efficient method for doing this, a Yahoo! Group has been set up. Such emails will probably be sent out about once a month, or less often, and are intended to keep everyone informed of changes in the HeavyMetal software world.

You can sign up using any email address; all email addresses will be hidden from other members, so your privacy will be maintained. And you can unsubscribe (or re-subscribe, if you change your mind again) at any time - membership is completely under your control.

Also note that I will be sending out a one-time email to my customers announcing the group and suggesting that they sign up. Future emails will then be handled only through the group, and only to those who have signed up. So even if you have received announcement emails from us in the past, please sign up now if you would like to receive future emails.

To learn more about the above, please go to the HeavyMetal Newsletter Page.
Rick Raisley
heavymetal@bellsouth.net

HeavyMetal Pro, Vee and Lite Home Page:
www.heavymetalpro.com
Pages: 1
Extra information
3 registered and 167 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3930

Contact Admins Sarna.net