What other online games to people play?

Pages: 1
Whalefsh
04/11/04 08:41 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Fot me it's Ravenshield. I play on the official European servers and am whalefsh there as well.
Whalefsh

What power have you got? Where did you get it from? In whose interests do you excercise it?
To whom are you accountable? How do we get rid of you?
- Tony Benn
crazyguy832
04/11/04 10:49 PM

Gunbound! Great game, gotta play it. www.gunbound.net (.com is Korean)
EVIL SMILEY FACES:
THEY'RE EVIL!!!! (the eyebrows)
tgsofgc
04/13/04 02:06 AM

Well back n the day I use to be very into Neverwinter Nights, though thats hardly an online game.

I'm looking forward to City of Heros, though I hope it edges away from Evercrack as I am not really into that... I just like the whole hero thing (guess its my old love of the Tick and comics in general bubbling up again).

Also In the past I've played Shattered Galaxy off and on, then I realize it sucks and it goes away for another year.
I don't play fps online very often because well, aside from my crud computer, I constantly get PWN3D and .
I find that 'pinpoint' accuracy during a bombing run increases proportionally with the amount of munitions used.
-Commander Nathaniel Klepper,
Avanti's Angels, 3058
CrayModerator
04/13/04 06:31 AM

Evercrack.

I'm in a 3-week cold turkey period because the latest patch did not mess well with my current computer. My recently purchased (but not yet received) new laptop should be able to rule on EQ.
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
Grizzly
04/13/04 12:27 PM

Not that I play in any kind of league or clan, but I like MW4 (I know I can hear the chants and boo's from the gallery) Diablo 2, and Star Craft. I just don't have much time to play, so I hate to get a game that I have to pay to play. My nephew loves Asheron's Call 2, it seems fun, but again I can only get my gaming in little one or two hour bites that most is off line via Xbox or PC. Not that I would mind playing on Xbox live either(ESPN Hockey, Football, Ninja Gaiden, Halo 2 etc), just again having to pay for the service as well as broadband... I know I live in the gaming dark ages. Oh well..
"I am but mad north-northwest, when the wind is southerly I know a hawk from a handsaw" Hamlet
Someone
04/20/04 03:09 PM

Racewarkingdoms, something nice to play if you want to kill some time
Travel to the end of world and take one footstep into the oblivion and you shall find me there.
Death_Fire
04/28/04 12:05 PM

Get a great comp. and start playing Galixies! it may cost a lot but is realy cool
The winning team is the first team that wins!
-Hitchikers Guide To The Galixies
Spartan
04/28/04 10:58 PM

What server do you play on?
Spartan

We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty.

(I refer you to what Nightward said)
Gangrene
04/29/04 10:59 PM

Halo on the PC. I can often be found on the Bungie servers.
Gangrene
realworldviews
04/30/04 04:23 PM

Final Fantsy XII Baby!!!
I can't get enough of that game.
Gnome76
04/30/04 09:28 PM

Diablo II
--I am Hestaby on US West

kingdomofloathing.com
--I am Gnome
JStallion
05/03/04 05:44 PM

Warcraft 3 and gunbound
Lone_Wolf_Radick
06/23/04 09:21 PM

Warcraft III, command and conquer Generals, Mechwarrior 4, Pristontale, Lineage 2, X-wing vs. TIE fighter (old school)!... Pretty much anything Star Wars, RTS, or BT/MW, with just a splash of Final Fantasy or evercrack style RPG. BTW, The original Crecent Hawk's Inception (great old game) is available for free download at www.the-underdogs.org
Greyslayer
06/24/04 04:12 AM

There is a difference between 'free' and 'abandonware'. I would suggest you remove the link at least as many of the games on there are still claimed by their producers to not be abandoned.
Lone_Wolf_Radick
06/24/04 04:06 PM

Many of them are still copyrighted holdings, but Crecent Hawk's Inception and Ascendancy (another early RTS game) are free public domain, and the list is updated fairly regularly... It states which are free or not before you attempt the download...
Lone_Wolf_Radick
06/24/04 06:45 PM

By the way, are there any players of Pristontale, Nethack, or Unreal Tourney 2003 still out there?
War Never Determines who is right, only who is left.

"I find your lack of faith disturbing-Darth Vader"
CRASH
06/26/04 01:35 PM

I know it's an old post, but I just bought "City of Heroes" this week. I haven't progressed much, but it's pretty good so far. I am a person who really enjoys "customizing" and "leveling up" characters. Time will tell if it's going to be worth my subscription money.

By the way - I'm on the "Triumph" server. Right now playing characters [science/scrapper] "Nittany Lion" (of course!) [magic/defender] "Wild Irish Rose" and [technology/blaster] "JackaRoo"
Be advised however, I have very low tolerance for on-line Aholes and frequently turn of my chat window. So if you're trying to talk to me and I'm not replying, I'm not being rude, the window simply isn't open for me to read.
"It is not home if there is no beer." - Largo, MegaTokyo.com (10.12.01)
Liber
10/09/04 01:04 AM

I like to play MegaMek a freeware game found at MegaMek.net
3Waters- "The only thing we all have in common is being human, believe in humanism."

Check out The Matrix Unofficial RPG at http://www.fc-choicecity.com/matrixrpg/
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 13 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 12080

Contact Admins Sarna.net