HeavyMetal Battle Armor Available for Pre-Order

Pages: 1
Rick Raisley
11/21/04 10:56 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Hello All!

I am very pleased to announce that the much anticipated (and delayed) HeavyMetal Battle Armor is now available for pre-order by PayPal and Snail Mail! (Register Now orders will be set up to be available at the time of program release, because of the instant download through them.)

My estimated release and shipping date is December 13, 2004, just in time for Christmas. I may ship a bit earlier than that, but I'm pretty comfortable setting the 13 as the release date (especially since I'm having knee surgery that day, and need it to be ready prior to that).

Why pre-order? Mostly so that I can get all the paperwork, address labels and everything else done as early as possible, in order to not delay shipment once they are available. And as I said, if the programs are ready earlier, they will ship earlier.

So, what does HeavyMetal Battle Armor (which we call HMBA, mostly because we're tired of typing out HeavyMetal Battle Armor all the time) have that you might be interested in? A lot, I think. Here are some of the highlights:

* Designs Battle Armor to both Classic BattleTech and Classic BattleTech RPG (aka MechWarrior) rules, and prints out record sheets for both.

* Designs can include Configurations (designs, like OmniMechs, that use a base chassis, and have different weapons and equipment loadouts for the Configurations), and will print out TRO sheets will all the configurations at once. This is an exciting feature, that will form the basis for adding OmniMechs in a future version of HeavyMetal Pro.

* RPG designs include all the Attribute modifications, making it a snap to add the suit to your character.

* An incredible, new Roster screen has been added, which makes it a snap to divide up your battle armor squads and points into 1 to 5 groups per record sheet page, even specifically color code them to match the paint or markings of your minis.

* Special ammo is finally available for missile and other applicable anti-BattleMech weapons

* Over 50 official published battle armor designs are included, including all the designs from the upcoming, yet-unpublished Classic BattleTech Combat Equipment Guide! Over 50 added customs contributed by playtesters are included as well.

* Naturally, the Custom Weapons Editor is a part of the program, designing both anti-BattleMech and anti-Personnel weapons - PLUS - new weapons from the Combat Equipment Guide are included as well!

* Print Preview is available on record sheets (which are available for CBT, CBT RPG and AT2), including free zooming and panning, to see exactly what you're going to get before committing the design to paper.

There's much, much more, but I'll let you take a look yourself at the just posted HeavyMetal Battle Armor Page at:

http://www.heavymetalpro.com/HMBA_Features.htm

Please stop by and look at the program we have been working on for over a year and a half. A long time, yes, but we are thrilled with the results. And we hope you will be too.

Also, don't forget to take advantage of our new Free Gift Wrap when you give HeavyMetal programs to your friends! More information can be found at:

http://www.heavymetalpro.com/giftwrap.htm

I'll let you know any new developments in the HMBA release. In the meantime, have a great Thanksgiving holiday! ;-)
Rick Raisley
heavymetal@bellsouth.net

HeavyMetal Pro, Vee and Lite Home Page:
www.heavymetalpro.com
Pages: 1
Extra information
3 registered and 177 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4311

Contact Admins Sarna.net