- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
Starting a New Article
To start an article (where one doesn't yet exist), simply type the name of the intended article into the Search box (located on the left-side menu bar). Under Search Results, you will see the statement, "You searched for" and the name of your article in red. Click on that red link and an edit field labeled Editing and your article name will load. Start working on your article within that field area. (Don't forget to use the handy wikitag buttons on the top of the field.)
Quick Start Templates
Please also review the main Help page for a list of quick-start templates that you can paste into your article, to help format it to the standard required here at BattleTechWiki.
Articles treat all BattleTech sources and information as canonical by default; sources and articles of questionable canonicity or which are clearly not canon must be flagged accordingly. See also: Policy:Canon
Open Nature & Copywrites
Remember, once your page is created, anyone can edit it. Also, please remember that you may not submit copyrighted work without permission. You must use content you have written yourself or taken from a public or free use resource. For more help, see Help:Editing.