- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- Read more →
I have taken out my frustrations towards certain members of the community in an immature fashion, and though some might disagree with this statement, I can't help but feel I am no longer fit to be a member of this wiki.
For your own sanity, try to stay way from any self-proclaimed "true fans" if you can help it; usually (though obviously not always the case), they only care about broadcasting their own opinions and upholding what they perceive to be the BattleTech status quo, and often cannot be reasoned with as long as your opinion differs from theirs.
This user has changed their online name on various websites since they first registered on Sarna, and goes by Amaroq Starwind now. All signatures will be updated to match.
- Telegram Messenger: Lycanphoenix
- Skype (Unused): ADricaldari
- Steam (Unused): Lycanphoenix
- Discord: Amaroq Starwind#1092
Frequently Referenced Fanon/Contributions
- Intermediate Laser by Onisuzume
- Gun, Automatic, Utility, Model 5 (GAU-5) by LRichardson
- Anti-Spalling Buffer by LRichardson
- House Rules
- Apocryphal Archives
- XTRO: Heavy Industry (fanon)
- Construction and Tactical Advice: A series where I give various bits of advice regarding different builds in BattleTech using existing construction rules.
- Fan-Fiction Listing (only a list, all of these are going to be on different websites)