- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August, 2021
- Sarna Interviews Ray Arrastia, BattleTech Line Developer At Catalyst Games
- Community Outreach - Converting HBS’s BATTLETECH Campaign To Tabletop With Riley Centrella
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Read more →
One of my first PC games was MechWarrior 2, back with our first PC some time in the 90's. The fluff contained in the game sucked me into a bigger universe which I couldn't get enough of. I have since procured source books and novels, online and offline, and have spent countless hours pouring over them.
For a number of years I was sidetracked by developing games from another genre, but there's something about the BattleTech universe which keeps calling to me, so here I am, willing to help where I can.
N.B. I've never actually played the pen-and-paper game. Does that get me bad karma points?