- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August, 2021
- Sarna Interviews Ray Arrastia, BattleTech Line Developer At Catalyst Games
- Community Outreach - Converting HBS’s BATTLETECH Campaign To Tabletop With Riley Centrella
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Read more →
I first picked up a Battletech product (it was Tales of the Black Widow Company) in the summer of '86. Every day I went down to Vallco Mall and had two slices of pizza and a coke for lunch then spent hours hanging out in the three bookstores and the game store. I picked up the Battletech stuff to read and did not play the game until some years later. I also played a few of the video games over the years. Today I have a substantial collection of BT game books and novels. When I am trying to remember some bit of info or find new details I always start at Sarna.net (thanks for all the amazing work, folks), and then go to the original sources. I started editing when I found discrepancies in articles when compared to the those original sources.