- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Is MechWarrior 5 About To Go Epic Exclusive?
- Read more →
|Damage||3/2/1 per missile|
|Ammo Per Ton||5|
|Ammo Cost (per ton)||75,000|
The Advanced Tactical Missile system (ATM) was developed by Clan Coyote from 3053 to 3060 and allows its users to choose between three different types of ammunition. ATMs also include an integral Artemis IV Fire Control System. The ATM 12 is the largest and bulkiest of the ATMs, capable of firing twelve missiles.
The standard ammo deals two points per missile, like a short-range missile, but has a longer range, albeit with a minimum due to the multi-stage nature of the missiles.
The Extended Range ammo has a correspondingly longer range, with the same multi-stage missile's minimum range, though it deals only one point of damage per missile.
The High Explosive version has a much shorter range since it trades the booster for increased power. This removes the minimum range and allows the missile to deal three points of damage.
|Remer Series Alpha Deuce||Tamaron||Ashton 'Mech Production Complex|
page 229 in Techmaunal by Catalyst