- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Animated MechWarrior Series Cancelled After Being Hit With Cease and Desist
- A Special New Year's Community Outreach - Nic from Sarna!
- Did You Know? - Scout ‘Mechs
- Read more →
|Damage||3/2/1 per missile|
|Ammo Per Ton||20|
|Ammo Cost (per ton)||75,000|
The Advanced Tactical Missile system (ATM) was developed by Clan Coyote from 3053 to 3060 and allows its users to choose between three different types of ammunition. ATMs also include an integral Artemis IV Fire Control System. The ATM 3 is the smallest and lightest of the ATMs.
The standard ammo deals two points per missile, like a short-range missile, but has a longer range, albeit with a minimum due to the multi-stage nature of the missiles.
The Extended Range ammo has a correspondingly longer range, with the same multi-stage missile's minimum range, though it deals only one point of damage per missile.
The High Explosive version has a much shorter range since it trades the booster for increased power. This removes the minimum range and allows the missile to deal three points of damage.
|System 4||Arcadia||Arcadia BattleMech Plant CM-T4|
page 229 in the Techmanual by Catalyst.