Compact Grenade Launcher
- Clan Invasion Box Set ‘Mechs Revealed!
- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Read more →
The Compact Grenade Launcher is one of the most common infantry support weapons with most infantry squads issued at least one. It is able to fire grenades over a much longer distance than can be thrown, and comes in two varieties: the first resembles a large pistol with an extendable shoulder stock, while the second is a simple tube and trigger block that can be mounted underneath the barrel of a rifle. However, the compact version uses minigrenades which cannot be thrown by hand and holds only a single shot; reloading the weapon requires the breach to be physically opened before inserting a new round.
- Item: Grenade Launcher, Compact
- Equipment Rating: C/B-C-B/E
- Armor Piercing/Base Damage: (A)
- Range: 15/40/90/150 meters
- Shots: 1
- Cost/Reload: 290/*
- Affiliation: -
- Mass/Reload: 3kg/200g
- Notes: Simple Action to Reload
- Classic BattleTech RPG, p. 137, "Support Weapons - Compact Grenade Launcher"
- A Time of War, p. 273, "Grenade Launchers And Mortars - Table"