- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Is MechWarrior 5 About To Go Epic Exclusive?
- Read more →
|Primary Products||BattleMech Armor|
The Kerr-McGuinness armor works developed a bad reputation almost from its founding during the Age of War six hundred years ago. The reactor shielding it produces is rumored to fail under stress in field conditions, but this allegation has never been conclusively proven. Sales dropped significantly as customers began using armor compounds (standard and Ferro-Fibrous) produced by other companies.
The CEO of Kerr-McGuinness in 3067 was Allicia Padier. She worked diligently to overcome her company's reputation for slipshod products by implementing a new PR campaign. In addition she constantly lobbied large defense contractors (in both the League and Lyran Commonwealth) to use Kerr-McGuinness armor. As a result, sales increased dramatically in the 3060's, but critics were still not satisfied with the quality of the company's products.
Kerr-McGuinniss has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
|Components produced on Umka:|
|Armor - BattleMechs & Vehicles|
|Armor - FF - BattleMechs & Vehicles|
|Jolassa-328 Ferro-Fibrous||Hermes & Thunderbolt|
- Objective Raids, p. 138, "Produced Kerr-McGuinness Components"
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 133, "Kerr-McGuinness Company Profile"