- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- BattleTech Releases Teaser Video For New Expansion: Flashpoint
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games, "MechWarrior 3050"
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Posts Treasure Trove Of Original ‘Mech Design Docs
- Read more →
The Laser Rifle is the standard-issue rifle of many technologically-advanced militaries in the Inner Sphere. It is a popular weapon with superior range and firepower compared to ballistic rifles, but is also incredibly expensive, and requires soldiers to carry a number of additional power packs.
The Laser Rifle can also be used as a cutting tool by keeping the trigger held down. In this way it can make a 1.5cm-long cut through a .5cm-thick piece of steel in 2 seconds, expending its standard power usage rating in the process.
- Item: Laser Rifle
- Equipment Rating: D/C-B-B/D
- Armor Piercing/Base Damage: 4E/4
- Range: 60/205/465/1100 meters
- Power Points per Shot: 5
- Cost/Reload: 1250/*
- Affiliation: -
- Mass: 5kg
- Notes: -
- Classic BattleTech RPG, p. 136
- A Time of War, p. 267