Procyon (Individual Altair-class spacecraft)
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
Authorized by the Alliance Space Command (ASC), the AS Procyon was launched by the Western Alliance to explore Mars. The AS Procyon was the second of the Altair-class transports launched and used a conventional chemical propulsion system. Launched in August, 2017, with a crew of six, the AS Procyon was equipped with scientific instrumentation and supplies for the year-long round trip.
The AS Procyon had at least three sister ships, including the AS Altair, which launched a month before the AS Procyon and performed the first manned mission to Mars, and the AS Columbia, which launched in 2018, and which was refitted in 2026, to become the first fusion-powered interstellar transport.
- DropShips and JumpShips, p. 6, "Rise of the Western Alliance"
- DropShips and JumpShips, p. 7, "Rise of the Western Alliance"