- June News Roundup 2020 - Supplemental
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June 2020
- Did You Know? Other Games Come And Go, But MechWarrior: Living Legends Is Here To Stay
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- Read more →
|Manufacturer||Foxx Infantry Systems|
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Top Speed||32 km/h|
|BV (2.0)|| 63 (MRR) |
The Amazon battle armor was created by the Magistracy of Canopus. Based on the standard Inner Sphere battle armor, the Amazon uses advanced armor to increase protection and provides a jump capability of 90 meters. This allows Amazon-equipped troops to clear obstacles that would stop other battle armor units. The Amazon is used by both the Magistracy and the Capellan Confederation. Amazons deployed by the Capellan Confederation Armed Forces faced Cavalier battle armor and turned in a better performance.
Weapons and Equipment
The Amazon has a Modular Weapon Mount on the right arm which can be configured to support either a Medium Recoilless Rifle or a Support PPC. The left arm carries a Battle Claw which allows Amazon pilots to make anti-'Mech attacks or ride an Omnimech into battle.
As of 3145, no variants of the Amazon had been introduced to service.
- MUL online date for the Amazon Battle Armor
- Technical Readout: 3145 Capellan Confederation, p. 5
- Technical Readout: 3145 Capellan Confederation, p. 4