- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- MechCombat from Ralph H. Reed
- Catalyst, Coronavirus, And Clan Invasions - Interview With BattleTech Art Director Brent Evans
- Read more →
The Argyll was a Scout-class JumpShip owned and operated by the 1st Kearny Highlanders, a regiment within the Northwind Highlanders; the Argyll and her sister ship, the Princess Louise, were two of the eight JumpShips that made up the integrated transport fleet responsible for moving the entire combined regiment in 3067.
- Mercenaries Supplemental, p. 52, "First Kearny Highlanders: Tradition's Weight"