BattleTech MapPack: Box Canyon
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|BattleTech MapPack: Box Canyon|
|Publisher||Catalyst Game Labs|
From the CGL webshop:
|“|| PRINT YOUR BATTLEFIELD
BattleTech MapPacks bring back BattleTech's classic map sheets in printable form. Using the original map sheet art, and sized for compatibility with the original printed sheets and newer Hex Packs alike, you can now store and print as many sheets as needed for your BattleTech games.
Use these sheets in conjunction with the random terrain tables found in Total Warfare, or any time you need a quick map, but transporting physical terrain is impractical. Mount them on poster board or cardboard for longevity, or cut them up to mix and match your own unique battlefields.
The 9-page PDF document has a single introductory page, "Print your battlefield!", that explains three different options how to print and use the mapsheets contained therein. The remaining pages contain the altogether six maps in three different resolutions and formats, to accomodate the various printing options. The preferred print option generates a printout where the hex maps line up with previously published BattleTech maps.Maps included:
- There is no attribution for the cover art.