- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- MechCombat from Ralph H. Reed
- Catalyst, Coronavirus, And Clan Invasions - Interview With BattleTech Art Director Brent Evans
- Read more →
BattleTech Line Developer (until 2001)
Bryan Nystul (born 1969 in Chicago) is an author and game developer. Up until 2001 he was one of the main product developers for BattleTech and also the BattleTech Line Developer during FASA's reign. He wrote one BattleTech novel, Test of Vengeance, and is credited with the development of many BattleTech sourcebooks and computer games.
He created the original Gausszilla joke 'Mech.