- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
BattleTech Line Developer (until 2001)
Bryan Nystul (born 1969 in Chicago) is an author and game developer. Up until 2001 he was one of the main product developers for BattleTech and also the BattleTech Line Developer during FASA's reign. He wrote one BattleTech novel, Test of Vengeance, and is credited with the development of many BattleTech sourcebooks and computer games.
He created the original Gausszilla joke 'Mech.